Some people will be surprised from the title of the article and ask themselves: “How it is even possible to have a candle wax stains on the carpet?”. Well, actually it is very common problem. And many people who have faced it cannot get rid of the stains. So, it will be useful to read the tips, because you never know.
Actually, it is not that hard to remove it. There are a few ways provided by Inland Empire Carpet cleaners in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
1) Remove the hard part using a knife. It is very good to remove as much as you can. After that, you have to remove the leftovers with vacuum cleaner.
2) Next step is to use your iron. You can take a clean cloth or a paper bag/towel and place it over the spot. After that heat the iron and go over it. You can even use your hairdryer the idea is to melt the wax.
3) When the wax is fully melted, you can remove the paper or towel. And the wax will be stacked on it. Unfortunately, if you have had some color candle the carpet will be probably colored.
4) If the carpet has still some leads from the candle, you better use some carpet cleaner. Inland Empire Carpet cleaners in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. strongly recommend using natural cleaning products in order to remove the stain.
5) When applying some product do not forget to read carpet labels and follow manufacturer instructions. That could save your carpet.
If you still cannot handle the problem, you can always consult professionals. As you know, they have faced many carpet problems and will resolve your problem in the best way for your carpet.